Sunday August 26, 2018 1-5pm
Arcola East Community Association 3860 Buckingham Dr.
Since your child has died have you:
- Felt alone?
- Felt misunderstood?
- Been triggered into sadness unexpectedly?
- Had trouble sleeping?
- Felt lethargic?
If so, this may be what you need to find strength and hope on your healing journey.
We have found that our healing has required many resources and one of the most helpful resources is connecting with other moms who walk this path.
- self-care after loss; a cooking demonstration for quick and easy nutrition
- journalling your thoughts and emotions in a healing way
- a butterfly release in memory of all our children
- time to connect and share
We hope that you will:
- Become connected with other angel moms
- Learn easy ways to eat healthier and boost your energy
- Feel confident in writing and journalling about your grief
- Gain strength, peace and hope
*This workshop is open to bereaved mothers, grandmothers and their supporters*
Early registration is highly recommended!
**PLEASE NOTE: This event is limited to 20 people**
Cost is $25
Click HERE to register
We hope to see you there,