Sept 12- Nov 7
**Participate online OR in person!**
Did you know that you are more likely to be successful in your weight loss efforts when you are held accountable?
….AND you have delicious and easy recipes to get you to your goals?
….AND optional add-ons to make this work for YOU!
How it works
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP:
Sign up and get 2 cookbooks sent to you right away!
- 12 Easy Smoothies
- 60 Quick and Easy Whole Food Recipes
Use the recipes (or your own) to eat healthy, feel satisfied and start losing weight.
FOR RETURNING CHALLENGERS:
Receive 15% off (must pay by Sept 8 to get reduced rate)
FOR ALL CHALLENGERS:
Everyone who participates will get access to the private Facebook group where I will post motivating and encouraging posts as well as delicious recipes.
**NEW for this 8 week session**
- WEEKLY CHALLENGES :
- There will be a prize awarded at the end of the 8 weeks for the individual who completes the most challenges (with photos for proof!).
- WK 1: Meal prep Sunday – prep ahead as many meals and snacks as you can. I will provide you with suggestions and recipes!
- WK 2: 3 litre a day water challenge
- WK 3: daily plank challenge – hold as long as you can!
- WK 4: meatless challenge – eat at least 3 dinners this week that are meatless
- WK 5: Meal prep Sunday, round 2! It’s often the most helpful thing you can do, so we are doing it twice!
- WK 6: Try 2 new activities this week – with the weather turning colder, it’s time to start thinking about indoor activities.
- WK 7: Log your food and activity into MyFitnessPal every day this week (and tag me as your friend so I can see!)
- WK 8: Fibre challenge – get your 25 g every day! Use MyFitnessPal to track
The idea here is to ADD healthy habits into your life, not take things away. Healthy habits come from making tiny changes so my hope is that at the end of this challenge you will decide which new habits you would like to incorporate every day going forward.
Every second week, you will weigh-in. If you live in Regina, you can stop by my house and we will weigh and measure you. If you live elsewhere, you can still participate as long as you have a scale and a camera (phone). You can email me (or text) a picture of your feet on the scale as in the photo below.
The only purpose of weighing-in is to stay accountable. If you just want to FEEL better and be challenged to EAT healthier for 8 weeks, then the weigh-in is purely optional and I applaud you!! But most people like a measurable goal…it’s up to you. Some challengers like to measure themselves instead – another great option!
Who is this for?
Anyone who needs a little extra accountability and wants to look and feel better! I will be participating too as I am working towards my own goals!
Starts Sept 12!
- Have a personalized nutrition plan made just for you! Add $99
- Add Reiki treatments to help curb cravings and increase motivation. Add $30 for each 30 minute treatment.
Please email me at email@example.com before registering for add-ons.